After you book your Boston vacation with us, check out six things you don’t want to miss when you visit:
1. Just a short distance from the Boston Marriott Copley Place is the Flour Bakery, which according to Travel + Leisure Magazine offers sticky buns that "are among the best you'll ever have."
2. Never been to a Red Sox game at Fenway park but want to go? Make sure you brush up on “Sweet Caroline,” the Neil Diamond classic that is sung (with tremendous enthusiasm) during the Seventh Inning Stretch.
3. Boston in the Fall is attractive for many well-known reasons, but did you know that Salem is just a half-hour away? Salem was the site of the infamous “Witch Trials” of the 17th Century, and around Halloween each year, Salem is not to be missed!
4. Faneuil Hall Marketplace is located in the historic heart of Boston, and has served as a meeting place and public market since 1742. These days, it’s a great place to see street performers, do a little shopping, and enjoy an inexpensive meal.
5. When art museums is the topic, many people think New York. But Boston’s Museum of Fine Arts offers one the world’s largest collections – there’s a LOT to see at MFA, so plan on spending several hours.
6. Thrill-seekers: Bill Burke of TravelChannel.com calls the Codzilla high-speed boat tour of Boston Harbor “wicked fun.” The boat’s twin turbo-charged engines ensure that this is no ordinary harbor cruise!