This week we're bringing you six awesome things that you may not know for your Puerto Vallarta vacation:
1. One of Puerto Vallarta’s top family activities is the pirate ship cruise on Banderas Bay, which also includes kayaking and snorkeling right off a secluded beach. Feel free to bring the kids!
2. Many will agree that the Zona Romantica is a Puerto Vallarta must-do. Plan to spend a couple of hours strolling through this laid-back village, perusing the local shops and enjoying a meal at one of the city’s best restaurants.
3. Puerto Vallarta is well-known for its Mexican folk art, and Lucy’s CuCu Cabana is the place to find it. One-of-a-kind works from different regions in Mexico are displayed, and Lucy is a great source for information and advice on all things Puerto Vallarta.
4. Want to get a bird’s eye view of spectacular Banderas Bay and its surrounding mountain and jungle scenery? Try parasailing, which has been one of Puerto Vallarta’s most exhilarating activities for years.
5. With its very abundant nightlife, bar hopping tours are popular in Puerto Vallarta. Check out Vallartacrawl for its multiple stops, or if a rooftop experience (with martinis!) is your thing, try Twisted Palms – TripAdvisor’s #1 nightlife option in the city.
6. Perhaps the most popular beach scene in the area is at Playa El Anclote in Punta Mita, where you’ll find jet skis, kayaks, surfboards, snorkeling equipment and more – perfect for an unforgettable beach day.