Take a look at our Paris Vacation Packages and use the outline below to make the most out of your time:
1. Day One: You arrive in Paris and check in to Renaissance Paris Hotel Le Parc Trocadero, which offers a fantastic location near many of the city’s top attractions. The first order of business is finding some great French cuisine, which is convenient, since Le Relais du Parc is located right at the hotel and offers a traditional French cuisine enhanced by chef Stephane Duchiron. Magnifique!
2. Day Two: The plan is to spend an afternoon at the world’s largest – and arguably most famous – museum: the Louvre. There’s a nearly overwhelming amount to see here and the museum is always busy, so your attention is focused on three essential masterpieces: the Venus de Milo, the Winged Victory of Samothrace and of course Leonardo da Vinci's Mona Lisa. Amazing.
3. Day Three: Today’s the day to see the city’s major landmarks. A midday tour begins with visits to the Arc de Triomphe and Notre Dame Cathedral, followed by lunch at 58 Tour Eiffel, which sits on the “first floor” of the Eiffel Tower but is still more than 300 feet above the ground. Once lunch is finished and plenty of photos have been taken, embark on a romantic cruise down the Seine River and take in the sights while learning about centuries of Paris history.
4. Day Four: It’s time to get out of town for a few hours, and a 20-minute train ride delivers you to Versailles. Grab a bike and head over to Versailles' village market to buy baguettes, cheese, ham and wine for picnic lunch in Versailles' gardens. Then pedal over to the Palace of Versaille for a glimpse into pre-French Revolution life. And later, visit the Hall of Mirrors, the King's State Apartments and the amazing King's Chapel.
5. Day Five: Up to this point, there’s been no reason to add to your luggage, but no visit to the City of Light is really complete without a day of shopping on the Champs Elysees. Here, on quite possibly the most famous street in the world, you’ll find cinemas, theaters, quaint cafes, fountains and gardens, along with luxury retail stores. Take a deep breath and explore it all in this unforgettable city!