The Marriott Group, which includes Marriott International, Inc., Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide, LLC (formerly known as Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide, Inc.) and their affiliates, values you as our guest and recognizes that privacy is important to you. We want you to be familiar with how we collect, use and disclose data.
This Privacy Statement describes the privacy practices of the Marriott Group for data that we collect:
- through websites operated by us from which you are accessing this Privacy Statement, including Marriott.com and other websites owned or controlled by the Marriott Group (collectively, the “Websites”)
- through the software applications made available by us for use on or through computers and mobile devices (the “Apps”)
- through our social media pages that we control from which you are accessing this Privacy Statement (collectively, our “Social Media Pages”)
- through HTML-formatted email messages that we send you that link to this Privacy Statement and through your communications with us
- when you visit or stay as a guest at one of our properties, or at homes and villas offered on the Homes and Villas by Marriott International platform (“Homes and Villas”), or through other offline interactions (collectively, “Property Visits and Offline Interactions”)
Collectively, we refer to the Websites, the Apps and our Social Media Pages, as the “Online Services” and, together with the Property Visits and Offline Interactions, the “Services.” By using the Services, you agree to the terms and conditions of this Privacy Statement.
Last Updated: June 3, 2019