Browse St. Thomas Vacation Packages, then jot down the six items below to help begin planning your exciting itinerary to the US Virgin Islands:
1. Adrenaline junkies will enjoy a “Tree Limin Extreme” zip trip - the first and only zip line canopy tour in the USVI, with amazing island views, a pair of skywalks and six different zip lines.
2. Day trips to neighboring islands are easy from St. Thomas. Whether you’re interested in a round of golf on St. Croix or getting up close and personal with dolphins on Tortola, more fun is just a ferry ride away!
3. We’ll be the first to acknowledge that at times it can get a little hot on St. Thomas. Which makes a trip to Magic Ice all the more unusual. Check out the dramatic ice sculptures, then enjoy a drink at the very cool ice bar.
4. Want to learn how to sail? There may be not be a better place in the world than the Virgin Islands. Try the Fair Wind Sailing School, which can have you at the helm of a 20-foot sailboat during your visit.
5. Eco-tourism is thriving on St. Thomas. Set aside a half-day for some ocean kayaking, hiking past mangroves and salt ponds, and snorkeling among beautiful coral formations and sea turtles.
6. Blackbeard's Castle in Charlotte Amalie is one of five National Historic Landmarks in the USVI. Named for the notorious pirate who frequented the area in the 18th Century, Blackbeard’s Castle has been called “the Williamsburg of the Caribbean” and is definitely worth a visit.