After choosing from one of our Miami Vacation Packages, enjoy these six tips and tricks for your trip:
1. If for any reason you’ve seen enough sunsets, plan a visit to Miami during a full moon, then head out to the beach with a loved one for a truly spectacular moonrise. There’s something about the combination of the warm sand, balmy breezes and salty air that makes moonrise in Miami truly special.
2. On Salsa Wednesdays and Friday at Yuca in Miami Beach, dance classes are offered to anyone who wants to learn – and nearly everyone in attendance does!
3. It’s safe to say there’s nothing in the world quite like Miami’s Art Deco District. Comprising more than 800 buildings from the 30s and 40s, the flamboyant colors really come alive after dark. Check in to the Blue Moon (part of Marriott’s Autograph Collection) and soak it all in.
4. Think Everglades National Park is just about jet boats and gators? You’ll definitely find those, but with miles of bike paths and nature trails, the Everglades offer something fun for the entire family.
5. According to Miami.com, some of the best mojitos in the city can be found at Tap Tap, which specializes in Haitian cuisine but also knows its way around the classic Cuban drink.
6. North Miami’s Museum of Contemporary Art (or MOCA) is fast becoming one of the top modern art museums in the world. The museum hosts an ongoing series of special events, with a strong focus on diversity – just like the city itself!